We want to help you create a deeper connection with your Redeemer family and grow in your spiritual journey. Below is a list of events happening around the community and the church!
- Baptism Sunday: Sunday, November 19th 12:00pm – Now is the time to go public with your faith in Jesus Christ. Join us for water baptisms and if you’re not being baptized, we invite you to stick around after church to celebrate with those who are! To be baptized, please click the button below!
- Deck The Halls: Sunday, November 19th 12:30pm – If you love to decorate for Christmas, come join our team as we deck the halls of Redeemer Church and make it beautiful for the holidays! Email email@example.com to let us know you’re coming! We can’t wait!
- Joyfully 60+: Thursday, December 2 at 10:30am – Our 60+ community is a ton of fun! Join us at our monthly gathering for fellowship and a potluck. We can’t wait for this special time together!
- Christmas at Redeemer: We have lots of fun coming this Christmas season!
- 12/10 at 5:00pm: The Sounds of Christmas: A holiday concert featuring the First Coast Wind Symphony
- 12/24 at 10:00am: Join us for one morning service on Christmas Eve
- 12/24 at 5:30pm: Our special Christmas Eve candlelight service