We want to help you create a deeper connection with your Redeemer family and grow in your spiritual journey. Below is a list of events happening around the community and the church!
- January 8-28th: 21 Days of Fasting & Prayer: We are so excited to see God move in big ways during our annual fast. This is a time for us to hit the reset button of our soul and seek renewal from the Lord. See below for details on our prayer gatherings or click here for additional fasting resources and info.
- 1/08-1/12 at 6:30AM Prayer at Redeemer
- 1/10 at 7:00pm Prayer at Redeemer
- 1/15-1/19 at 6:30AM Prayer at Redeemer
- 1/17 at 7:00pm Prayer at Redeemer
- 1/22-1/26 at 6:30AM Prayer at Redeemer
- 1/24 at 7:00pm Summit Night at Redeemer Church: Invite a friend to come with you to this powerful night of worship, ministry, and a life-changing message by guest speaker Eastman Curtis. We believe that as we wholeheartedly seek the Lord together, He will impart in us His heart for the world and those around us! We encourage you- do not miss this night! A catered dinner will be provided at 6:30pm for $5 per person.
- Wednesday 1/31: Life Group Leaders Trainings Part 1- Join us for part 1 of the 2-part training where you’ll learn the vision and purpose behind Redeemer’s life groups and be fully equipped to lead yours this Spring! Email email@example.com with any questions.
- Thursday, February 1st 10:30am: If you’re 60 or older, come join us for great fellowship and a potluck lunch (please bring a dish)!
- Sundays in February: Growth Track- The Growth Track enables you to join the church, discover your purpose and realize the potential you have to make a difference. We suggest completing the first 3 steps before attending the last step. Lunch and childcare is provided! Click here to learn more and sign up.
- Wednesday 2/07: Life Group Leaders Trainings Part 2- We’ll meet for part 2 of our teaching where you’ll learn the vision and purpose behind Redeemer’s life groups and be fully equipped to lead yours this Spring! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Sunday, February 4th 8:00am- Men’s Prayer- All men are invited to join in on this powerful prayer gathering. We’ll pray for each other, our families, our church, and our community.
- Saturday, February 17th 8:00-9:30am- rMen Breakfast- Join us for a special breakfast gathering, where you’ll be encouraged and challenged to be the man God has called you to be!
- Sunday, February 18th 5:30pm- Night of Worship at Redeemer Church: Join us as encounter God together through worship and ministry at our next community-wide worship night. We’re excited to see how God moves in our lives!
- Sunday, February 18-24th- Spring Life Groups launch! Check back here for more details coming soon!