We want to help you create a deeper connection with your Redeemer family and grow in your spiritual journey. Below is a list of events happening around the community and the church!
- Fall Life Groups kick off September 10th – Life groups have one, simple purpose: to bring people together. We believe God created us to live in relationship with others and only then can we live the full life He intends for us. We’re so excited about the wide variety of life groups being offered this Fall- there truly is a fit for EVERY one! Groups open for sign-ups on Sunday, August 20th so get ready to pick your group for the Fall!
- Baby Dedications: Sunday, September 24 at 12:00pm – We love babies at Redeemer Church and we want to partner with you during this exciting time in your family’s life. We’ll stand together as we dedicating all the new little ones to the lord following services on September 24.
- Joyfully 60+: Thursday, October 5 at 10:30am – Are you 60ish or older? We’d love to have you join us for a potluck lunch, great time of fellowship, and an encouraging devotion.
- Nocatee Farmer’s Market: Saturday, October 21 at 10:00am – This is a huge outreach opportunity for our church! Come join our serve team and spend a couple hours playing legos with kids, coloring, meeting new faces, and talking to those walking by our booth at the Nocatee Farmer’s Market!
- Fall Festival: Sunday, October 29 at 12:00pm – This will be a fun day for our Redeemer family! Plan to stay after the service and enjoy lunch, inflatables, candy, and more!
- Worship Night with Access Worship International: Sunday, November 5 at 5:30pm at Redeemer – Join us for a powerful night of worship and ministry, as we partner with Kelanie Gloeckler and Access Worship International!