We want to help you create a deeper connection with your Redeemer family and grow in your spiritual journey. Below is a list of events happening around the community and the church!
- Growth Track, every Sunday in August – Growth Track is starting back up in the month of August and we want to make sure you don’t miss it! Join us each Sunday at 12pm to learn more about us and get plugged in to your journey at Redeemer.
- New Midweek Classes in August – NEW Fall Midweek classes kick off August 2nd and we are so excited! One class we thought you’d be interested in is:
GOD: What is God like? Who is the Father, Spirit, and Son?
Many of us struggle in our prayer lives because we don’t know Him as well as we’d like. The good news is He wants us to know Him better. Join Kate Hendrickson for a 5-week study on God.
- Joyfully 60+, 8/03 at 10:30am – We love time together as a family and nothing beats our monthly 60+ gathering. Bring your favorite dish for the potluck lunch and join us for this great time of fellowship!
- Worship Night, 8/06 at 5:30pm at Redeemer – God is doing so much during our corporate worship times this summer, which makes us even more excited for this special Worship Night on Sunday, August 6th at 5:30pm at Redeemer Church! We hope you’ll set aside time for this evening of extended worship, personal ministry, and focused prayer!
- Nocatee Farmer’s Market: 8/19 at 10am – Nocatee Farmer’s Market is one of our favorite ways to connect with the community and families around us. We’d love to see you there! If you’re interested in joining our farmer’s market team, click the “Sign up for Nocatee Farmer’s Market” button below. Make sure to indicate which month(s) and time you would like to serve.