We want to help you create a deeper connection with your Redeemer family and grow in your spiritual journey. Below is a list of events happening around the community and the church!
- Fall Life Groups: Beginning the week of September 8th – Life groups are a great way to go deeper in your walk with the Lord and build lasting friendships! To get plugged in to a Fall life group, click here!
- JAX United Worship Night: Sunday, September 29th 6-8pm at Celebration Church Arena (9555 R.G. Skinner Parkway) – We are uniting with Celebration Church and New Life Christian Fellowship for a powerful night of worship, prayer, ministry, and communion. With more than 70 local church bodies being represented throughout the night, and over 200 people serving to make it happen, we know God is going to be glorified as His people worship with ONE voice! Don’t miss it!
Skip the line and pre-register for childcare here (Birth-5th grade)
Join the event on Facebook
Watch the promo video
- Child Dedication: Sunday, September 29th immediately following the 10:30am service – We can’t wait to stand with all the families at Redeemer Church during this exciting time. To dedicate your child to the Lord at this meaningful service, sign up by clicking here.
- Joyfully 60+: Thursday, October 4th at 10:30am – If you’re 60 years or older, come enjoy great fellowship and food at our potluck lunch and time together! Please bring a dish to share.
- Nocatee Farmer’s Market: Saturday, October 19th 10am-1pm – We are excited to serve our community at the Farmer’s Market! You’re invited to join the serve team. We love to spend the day inviting those without a church home to come visit Redeemer and experience the love of God in this place! To join us, click here!
- Fall Festival: Sunday, October 27th at 12pm – Come worship with us at 9 or 10:30am then stick around to enjoy great fun for the entire family!