We want to help you create a deeper connection with your Redeemer family and grow in your spiritual journey. Below is a list of events happening around the community and the church!
- Sundays in April at 12pm: Growth Track – Join us each Sunday for Growth Track! This is the best way to learn more about the ministry of Redeemer and find your place in serving. Lunch and childcare is provided. Click here to sign up for childcare.
- Saturday, April 21 10am-1pm: Nocatee Farmer’s Market – Our bi-monthly outreach is coming up and we want and need YOU to be a part. Email Pastor Mark at email@example.com to join our team in Nocatee this month. There many different ways to serve, including one-hour shifts. Bring the family and come join us.
- Sunday, April 22 5:30pm: United Worship Night with Redeemer Church + Beaches Chapel Church – Join us at Redeemer Church for this powerful night of worship and ministry, as we unite with our friends from Beaches Chapel Church! Don’t miss it!
- Sunday, April 29 at 12:00pm: Baby Dedications – After the 10:30am service, we will have our next Baby Dedication! We invite you to pray about dedicating your little one to Jesus as you devote your life to raising them in the ways of the Lord. To register your child, click here.
- Thursday, May 3 10:30am: Joyfully 60+ – Anyone 60 years or older is welcome to join us for our monthly potluck and fellowship. Bring a dish to share on this fun morning together!
- Sunday, May 13 10:30am: Special Nation Praise Service – Join us for this monthly, no-hush praise service for all special needs individuals and their families in the r212 room. We have a great time with this community of friends and know you will too!
- Sunday, May 27th: Move Up Sunday – Your Kindergarteners will move on up into the rKids Sunday experience and your 5th graders will head into the r212 family starting May 27th. More info to come!
Summer Missions Trips
We have three exciting Missions Trips happening this Summer. Click the button below to learn more and sign up!