We want to help you create a deeper connection with your Redeemer family and grow in your spiritual journey. Below is a list of events happening around the community and the church!
- Week of September 9th: Life Groups Launch! – There’s a life group for you! Connect to one of our 40+ life group options this Fall to grow closer to the Lord and make lasting friendships. Click the button below to learn more or sign up for a group!
- Saturday, September 15th 4:30-7:30pm at Hanna Park: Worship Ministry Party – If you serve on our worship or production team, come out to the beach for a cookout and great evening together, celebrating an amazing summer of worship & growing in community! For more info, email email@example.com.
- Saturday, September 22nd from 9:30am – 3:30pm: Grace & Hope Women’s Conference – Learning the unforced rhythms of God’s grace and hope…Ladies, join us for our first ever Women’s Conference on Saturday, September 22nd. It’s a day for YOU!
With guest speakers Rachel Self (New Life Christian Fellowship) and Courtenay Bowser (Ignition Point Ministries & The Beautiful Community), get ready to be filled up with God’s Word and discover so much more of His purpose for your life! In addition, we’ll have powerful worship, times of personal ministry, giveaways, a delicious lunch, and so much more! Registration is now open for $30/person (*childcare for ages 0 to PreK and lunch included).
- Sunday, September 30th 9am & 10:30am: Missions Sunday – Once a month, during our regular Sunday worship services, you’ll hear from one of our missionaries and have an opportunity to give in support of what God is doing around the world. Don’t miss out on Missions Sunday!
- Sunday, September 30th following the 10:30am service: Baptisms – Baptisms are a public declaration of your love and commitment to the Lord and we are SO EXCITED to celebrate this next step with you! Let us know if you’ll be participating by clicking the button below.
**Things to remember: bring a pair of dark shorts to change into after service. We will provide a t-shirt for you to keep and a towel to dry off. We recommend you be one of the first to receive communion. Right after you have done so, please come to the porch in the Epicenter to get your t-shirt. Change into your baptism shirt & shorts and meet back near the porch before 12 p.m.
- Thursday, October 4th at 10:30am: Joyfully 60+ – If you’re 60 years old or older this gathering is just for you! Join us for our monthly potluck lunch and fellowship gathering!