What is MidWeek?
Our MidWeek gathering provides the opportunity for our Redeemer family to come together as a community and laugh together, learn together, and use our gifts in ministering to one another.
- Dinner is a delicious, and affordable, catered meal ($5 for adults, $3 for 17 and under) which begins at 6:30 in our Epicenter.
- Classes, seminars, and other sessions for all ages begin at 7pm with something for children, youth and adults. Adult studies include a wide range of topics: discipleship, women’s series, divorce care, and other specialty groups.
- Guest teachers also minister on occasion in a combined assembly in the sanctuary.
Midweek provides, for many, an opportunity to get to know new people, form new friendships, and bond together as a part of the Redeemer family and the body of Christ. We look forward growing with you and your family each Wednesday at MidWeek!
Here’s what’s happening at MidWeek on June 28th!
- The Power of a Woman’s Words (Ladies Only, no book required)
- The Study of Revelation: Led by John Magwood
- Soaking Prayer: a time of personal prayer and ministry (if desired)
- r212 Students: 6th-12th grade gathering for students
- Special Nation: for special needs individuals and their families
- rKids: K-5th gathering for kids
- Nursery: open for our littlest ones