What is MidWeek?
Our MidWeek gathering provides the opportunity for our Redeemer family to come together as a community and laugh together, learn together, and use our gifts in ministering to one another.
- Dinner is a delicious, and affordable, catered meal ($5 for adults, $3 for 17 and under) which begins at 6:30 in our Epicenter.
- Classes, seminars, and other sessions for all ages begin at 7pm with something for children, youth and adults. Adult studies include a wide range of topics: discipleship, women’s series, divorce care, and other specialty groups.
- Guest teachers also minister on occasion in a combined assembly in the sanctuary.
Midweek provides, for many, an opportunity to get to know new people, form new friendships, and bond together as a part of the Redeemer family and the body of Christ. We look forward growing with you and your family each Wednesday at MidWeek!
Here’s what’s happening at MidWeek this month
- r212 Students: 6th-12th grade gathering for students
- Special Nation: for special needs individuals and their families
- rKids: K-5th gathering for kids
- Nursery: open for our littlest ones