The goal of fasting is to draw nearer to God. Biblical fasting always has to do with eliminating distractions for a spiritual purpose; it hits the reset button of our soul and renews us from the inside out. It also enables us to celebrate the goodness and mercy of God and prepares our hearts for all the good things God desires to bring into our lives.
Remember, your personal fast should present a level of challenge, but it is very important to know your body, your options, and, most importantly, to seek God in prayer and follow what the Holy Spirit leads you to do. We invite you to join our 21 days of fasting and prayer which begins on 1/08. Our schedule for worship and prayer times is as follows:
- 1/08-1/12 at 6:30AM Prayer at Redeemer
- 1/10 at 7:00pm Prayer at Redeemer
- 1/15-1/19 at 6:30AM Prayer at Redeemer
- 1/17 at 7:00pm Prayer at Redeemer
- 1/22-1/26 at 6:30AM Prayer at Redeemer
- 1/24 at 7:00pm Summit Night at Redeemer Church: Invite a friend to come with you to this powerful night of worship, ministry, and a life-changing message by guest speaker Eastman Curtis. We believe that as we wholeheartedly seek the Lord together, He will impart in us His heart for the world and those around us! We encourage you- do not miss this night! A catered dinner will be provided at 6:30pm for $5 per person.
Want to watch all of our sermons on fasting and prayer? Click the button below!