Our 9am and 10:30am services are a great opportunity to worship and grow with people from every background and all walks of life. These meetings provide an inspiring blend of elements from all major streams of the Church and perfectly represent Convergence.
Here is what you will experience on a Sunday mornings:
- When you arrive, you will be greeted by our friendly Serve Team volunteers who make up our Parking Lot team. They will help you find a convenient parking spot and escort you to our main entrance if you would like the assistance. You’ll be welcomed by our Serve Team Hosts. They are ready to help you find where you need to go, whether you need to check-in your kids at rKids, drop your infant-PreK child in our safe nursery, or are ready to find a seat in the main sanctuary. Of course, you’re more than welcome to find your own way around and take your time getting to know our facility. Please make yourself right at home!
- Our services begin with a short invitation from our Worship Leader to join in a time of praise and worship. During this time of music, you’ll find regular attenders of Redeemer stand to engage. Do not feel obligated to stand if you’d just like to sit and take it all in- that’s totally okay! We express our worship outwardly through the raising of hands, clapping, dancing, kneeling, or finding a place at the altar to pray and connect with what God is doing. There is absolute freedom during our time of worship.
- After a few songs, our Worship Leader will greet the congregation and release all K-5th grade kids to have a great time in rKids. As a guest, you can rest assured knowing you will never be called out, asked to stand, or introduced to a crowd. We’re just glad you’re here! We’ll take a few seconds to greet each other. This is a brief chance to say hi to a neighbor or meet a couple new faces. If you’d prefer to stay in your seat, please do.
- One of our pastors will make their way to the stage to share a couple of announcements of upcoming events. They will also share our Prayer Focus for that week. Every week, we pray together for another church or ministry in our city. We believe God has called us to be united with all churches. This is one way we do that.
- During this time, you will be invited to give. Please do not feel obligated to give. This is for tithing members of Redeemer Church. Of course, if you feel led to give, you can. The pastor will give clear directions on how you can give (envelope, online, text to give, etc.)
We know God will receive our tithes and offerings as an act of worship to Him. Tithes and offerings are received by passing black offering buckets down each row. While this happens, you will either view a special video about an area of ministry at Redeemer Church or will be ministered to through song by our worship team or a special musical guest. We love to feature other styles of music during this spot.
- When the offering has been received, our Lead Pastor, or occasional guest speaker, will come to the stage and speak a life-giving message inspired by and centered around God’s Word. You’ll receive many scripture passages and encouraging points that you can apply to your life or situation. All scriptures and points will be shown on the screens, so it will be easy for you to follow along and get the most of out of the message!
- The Communion Celebration is central to our entire worship experience. We celebrate Communion at every service. It is a special time for us as a church family, to remember the sacrifice Christ paid on the cross for our salvation and His defeat over sin and death.
One of our assistant pastors will lead a brief liturgy and give instruction on how Communion will be received. You will be directed up to the front of the sanctuary, where our Communion servers will place a piece of bread in your hand. You then dip it in the cup and consume it. Once you’ve taken Communion, make your way back to your seat or spend some time of personal prayer at the altar. If you would like someone to pray for you, there are prayer teams ready to do so on both sides of the sanctuary. They would love to pray with you!
During Communion, our worship team will lead us in a couple of songs that compliment the contemplative and intimate atmosphere. Feel free to engage in worship as much or as little as you’d like.
Our services conclude with a special blessing by one of our assistant pastors. You can slip out quickly or find your way to Guest Central where we can meet you and give you a gift just to say thank you for being our guest!