Here are some important details:
- This trip is open to any middle or high school student.
- The dates for the trip will be July 10th-20th.
- The total cost of the trip is $1,500.
- Currently, there are 20 spots open for this trip.
- Right now, the leaders going are Redeemer’s Missions and Outreach Pastor, Mark Baxter, our Youth Director, Gabe Yost, and Emily O’Shea.
- Parents who wish to join can click the “Sign Up” button below.
- There will be a mandatory training day on April 15th.
- There will be a second mandatory training day as the trip gets closer.
During the trip, the r212 youth will be doing various service projects around the community, church outreach and personal evangelism. As always, there will be a free day scheduled into the trip – details on that to come! We will be working with the YWAM (Youth With A Mission) organization in Chile, so our contact in that area is established and has lead teams throughout the country before. He also knows Mark Baxter personally.
For all students participating, there will be a mandatory training day on Saturday, April 15th. We will spend time during this training learning how to share our testimonies, present the Gospel in a simple way, and talk with people in our community. We will do team building exercises, as well! There will be a second training date as the trip gets closer.
Payment for the trip is as follows:
- A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of $200 is due by Saturday, April 15th. This solidifies your
spot on the trip.
- A TOTAL of $700 is due by June 1st.
- The FULL amount ($1,500) is due by July 2nd.
If your student is interested in this trip, or you would like to attend with us, please click the button below: