Important Info about our In-Person Gatherings
We are excited to announce that Redeemer has resumed in-person services at 9am and 10:30am.
The health and safety of you and your family is our main priority so here are a few changes you’ll notice:
– We will be cleaning and disinfecting high-contact places, including doors, altar rails and restrooms, before, during and after all services. Additionally, alcohol-based hand sanitizer will be available in numerous places around the facility.
– Beginning Sunday, August 9th , we are opening our Preschool, Kindergarten and 1st – 5th grade classrooms. Our infant and toddler rooms will remain temporarily closed. All children will undergo a quick wellness check at Child Check-In before going in with their class, including a temperature screening. If a child has had symptoms within the last seven days or registers a fever of over 100*, they will not be admitted into the classrooms. Once the wellness check has been completed, a serve team member will check in your kids for you. All children 1st – 5th grade will enter the Sanctuary with their families for worship as usual and will be dismissed to Redeemer Kids following worship. Please be sure to check them in and complete the wellness check before going into the service. They’ll rejoin you after the message to give you the opportunity to receive communion together as a family. All Pre-K and Kindergarten children will be dropped off and picked up at the entrance of the nursery hallway, in an effort to eliminate traffic. Don’t worry – you’ll be able to watch them as a worker escorts them to and from their appropriate class! We have rearranged our classrooms to promote social distancing, including marking individual spaces on the carpet for our Redeemer Kids and removing high-contact toys and rearranging furniture in our Preschool & Kindergarten rooms. All children will be asked to sanitize their hands before entering their classroom. All Serve Team members & Staff will be wearing masks while in the classroom and your children are welcome to wear them also, but they are not required. All rooms will be sanitized before and after each service.
– We have a contact-free way of receiving communion by utilizing pre-filled, individually sealed communion cups.
– We are asking everyone to continue to social distance in the building, including maintaining 6’ of space between family units in the Sanctuary.
– We are asking everyone to wear a face covering or mask while on Redeemer’s campus. If you do not have access to a mask, we will have disposable ones available if you’d like one.
– We will not be hugging, shaking hands or high-fiving during this time. We will, however, be giving out lots of friendly smiles! We can’t wait to see you!
– If you are experiencing any symptoms or sickness or are in a high risk category, please stay home. Don’t worry, you can still join us for church using the livestream online!
We will continue to offer our 10:30am service online through livestreaming. If you’re not comfortable coming to the building quite yet, we still want to worship with you on Sundays! We will stream to the same website we’ve been using: redeemerpv.online.church on Sundays at 10:30am.
We support the decision you think is best for your family. We want you to come back together with us in person whenever you feel it is right. We continue to pray for you, and we look forward with great joy to all that God has in store for you, your family, our church, and this community in the days and weeks ahead! God bless you.